430 Broome Street, New York, NY
- Ground: 2,450 SF
- Selling Lower Level: 2,400 SF
- Subcellar Storage: 1,800 SF
- Broome Street: 25 ft (approx.)
- Crosby Street: 80 ft (approx.)
- Will Consider Subdivisions
The asset is located at the intersection of Broome and Crosby streets in Manhattans’ upscale SoHo fashion district. It lies along a classic cobblestone road in close proximity to high-end fashion retailers. This section of the neighborhood east of Broadway continues to establish itself as the men’s fashion district. The premises presents the following Competitive Advantages:
- Corner Location
- Visibility from Broadway
- Dedicated basement access from street
- Faces the Crosby Street entrance of Bloomingdales
- Facing a new residential development site featuring a $4,000/sf sellout and $1,000,000 parking spaces.
* Subject to Errors & Omissions.